German technology supplier Bosch expects its Philippine business to grow this year after seeing its technology and energy business bounce back in the first half. Bosch, which also operates outsourcing unit Bosch Communications Center in the Philippines, revealed that its industrial technology, automotive, e-commerce, and consumer goods sectors have been doing well for the first six months of the year. Last year, BMW used its Bosch Communications Center in the Philippines to handle customer service enquiries from ASEAN clients. According to Bosch Philippines managing director Richard Walker, e-commerce is also one of the main drivers for Bosch, having recorded a growth rate of above 100% in 2017. Its accredited online vendors increased to 20, and expanded its digital product catalog to include over 8,000 stock keeping units (SKUs) by the end of last year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information