Dormitories developer Philippines Urban Living Solutions Inc (PULS) announced plans to develop 12 more properties near Bonifacio Global City (BGC) to target business process outsourcing (BPO) workers. PULS, which develops dormitories under the MyTown brand, said the new projects will offer around 3,000 bedspaces in addition to the 1,500 units it has in Makati City. The dormitories mainly cater to young professionals, mostly in the BPO companies that have established and continue to expand their footprints in BGC. According to PULS Founder and CEO Mark Arellano Kooijman, MyTown targets professionals earning around P20,000 a month who cannot afford to rent a place or acquire a condominium unit within the business district.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information