The Philippine Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) has organized a forum that seeks to promote investments in and exports from the Calabarzon region. The forum sought to promote local products and services to the North American market, especially in the food and nonfood sector, business-process outsourcing, customs brokerage, education, construction and real-estate business. The forum was attended by the Canada Inbound Mission delegates in Quezon. Calabarzon, formally known as Southern Tagalog Mainland, includes the provinces of Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information