Megaworld Corp is set to open a P2.2bn mall in Iloilo in April, its first full-scale mall in the Visayas. Located in Iloilo Business Park, the three-floor Festival Walk Mall covers 90,000 square meters of gross floor area, with adequate spaces allocated for BPO offices. The mall is expected to generate about 3,500 jobs in retail, food, transport and mall operations. Megaworld is investing P35 billion for its development in the next 10 years, its biggest venture in Western Visayas. Iloilo Business Park also houses Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, the soon-to-open Marriot Courtyard, BPO offices and residential condominiums.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information