Global business process outsourcing (BPO) and call center firm ePerformax is hiring 300 call center agents who will train in Tacloban City and work in its Manila or Cebu sites. In a statement posted on its Facebook page, ePerformax said it will join the Tacloban City Job Fair on 5 August by setting up the ePerformax booth at the Robinsons Place Tacloban Annex. Successful applicants will be trained in Tacloban City before they will be assigned to either the Manila or Cebu sites of the company. ePerformax agents could earn up to Php29,000 to Php33,000, the company said. In 2002, ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO began its operations in the Philippines to provide contact center services at the lowest possible cost. It specializes in maximizing customer value for a select group of Fortune 500 companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information