Eton Properties Philippines, the real estate brand of the Lucio Tan Group (LT Group), has launched two new office buildings, the eWestPod in Makati City and Centris Cyberpod Five in Quezon City. The properties are targeting BPO and multinational firms. In a statement, Eton said Centris Cyberpod Five is hoping to attract BPO firms looking for a quality environment with its 25 storeys of working space, emergency back-up power, 24/7 security system, plenty of elevators and parking space. Located in Eton WestEnd Square along Chino Roces Avenue in Makati, eWestPod has six floors of office space that can be used by multinationals for their local operations. The master planned development also houses the eWestMall, which offers two floors of retail space. The two office buildings are situated within Eton’s integrated communities, which also offer dining, retail, and residential options.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information