Eton Properties, the property arm of LT Group, is planning to put up more office buildings for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms. The move is part of Eton’s efforts to expand its leasing portfolio and the overall plan of LT Group to spend more on property development. LT Group, the publicly listed holding firm of Chinese Filipino business tycoon Lucio Tan, has increased its capital spending to P10bn this year, with the bulk of the spending going to property development. This year’s capex is almost 18 percent higher than last year’s actual spending of P8.5bn. The firm eyes new growth drivers to surpass last year’s P6.6-billion net income, up by more than 50 percent from P4.4bn in 2014.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information