Centris Cyberpod Five, the newest office development of Eton Properties Philippines, is targeting business process outsourcing (BPO) firms and multinationals. The 25-storey building sits within the Eton Centris development in Quezon City. The location is ideal for workers since it is near transportation hubs, such as the Metro Rail Transit Line 3, and various bus routes, taxi bays, shuttles and jeepney stops. It is also near numerous restaurants and shops. To ensure smooth work flow and employee well-being, the new office building has spaces for flexible configurations. The new office development is part of Eton’s continuing expansion to meet the growing need for more strategically located, secure and modern offices in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information