Social media giant Facebook has officially opened its new office in the Philippines, located at the Menarco Tower in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. According to Facebook Philippines country director John Rubio, the new facility is aimed at helping local businesses grow, as well as fostering a safe and informed community service for the more than 66 million Filipinos that use Facebook each month. The company said that its new office in the country is part of its growing investment and commitment to the Philippines. During the opening, Rubio revealed that the company’s plans to help small businesses in the country thrive through education programs that will give them tools to help them succeed. Facebook is also committed to unlocking growth for large businesses in the Philippines as they embrace mobile strategies. He added that more than 50 million Filipinos are connected to an SME business page on Facebook.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information