RCL Realty and Consulting Services, a property company based in La Union, is planning to put up a business process outsourcing (BPO) project in the province in partnership with some call center companies. This was revealed by RCL Realty chairman and CEO Fausto Liriano, who added that the project may be located in Poro Point, a Philippine Economic Zone Authority-accredited area. It is a 236.5-hectare PEZA-accredited manufacturing economic zone in San Fernando, La Union, operated by the Poro Point Management Corporation. Earlier, La Union Governor Francisco Emmanuel Ortega III expressed hope that BPO companies will locate in Poro Point in the coming years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information