A report released by HfS Research and outsourcing giant Accenture predicts that organizations that have transformed themselves into intelligent operations are more likely to succeed in the future. Benedict Hernandez, Accenture Operations Lead in the Philippines, said the future is about adapting business processes so that they become intelligent operations that are capitalizing on digital disruption, access to phenomenal amounts of data, and improve the customer experience. The report said 80% of companies surveyed are concerned with disruption and competitive threats, especially from new digitally savvy entrants. The research identified five essential components of intelligent operations: innovative talent, data-driven backbone, applied intelligence, leveraging the power of the cloud and a smart partnership ecosystem. The move to intelligent operations is where the next opportunity is for an organization and its clients, Hernandez said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information