To remain relevant, companies need to reinvent their digital technology practices, according to a global survey conducted by Accenture. John Paul Palpallatoc, Accenture Philippines Managing Director, said going digital is not enough and companies must completely reinvent their operating models, production, and value chains to create more value with digital. In a survey of 931 executives from 900 major corporations, 80% said they want new efficiencies, new growth and new experiences to be delivered all at the same time. The study also revealed that 64% of those polled agree that failure to leverage the components of digital value will cause them to struggle for survival in the future.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information