Sitel Group has partnered with Jobstart Philippines to reinforce its commitment to help prepare the next generation of customer service professionals. In a statement, Sitel said the Jobstart project marks a new milestone in the development of the country’s customer service sector. Jobstart, developed in collaboration with the Department of Labor and Employment, Asian Development Bank, and the Canadian International Development Agency, aims to make the youth more employable by providing them access to technical and life skills training. Sitel is the first industry partner of the program and has hired almost 50% of the initial Jobstart participants the company has interned.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information