Business process management (BPM) provider Firstsource Group USA has announced its definitive agreement to buy the business process outsourcing (BPO) business of US-based ISGN Corporation. Firstsource Group, a RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group company that has operations in the Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, the UK and the US, did not disclose the financial terms of the deal but said that the transaction includes outsourced mortgage origination and mortgage servicing, title and settlement services, and the valuation business of ISGN. The acquisition also marks Firstsource’s penetration into the growing US mortgage BPO market, according to Firstsource chairman Sanjiv Goenka.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information