Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CanCham) of the Philippines president Julian Payne has urged IT-BPM companies in Cebu City to take part in this year’s International ICT Awards. The International ICT Awards is organized annually by CanCham together with the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines. Payne urged companies in Cebu to take part in the event, which he said recognizes the very best in the dynamic and fast growing ICT industry. The award, launched in 2007, now includes a new category, the Most Popular Team Leader Award to recognize the front-line staff and team leaders “with the hope that this recognition will motivate staff and provide interest for higher level in the management in the BPO/non-BPO industry”.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information