Firstsource Solutions, a global provider of customized business process management services, saw revenues of Rs8.844bn (USD133m) in Q3, up 12.3% year-on-year. The company, which has a “rightshore” delivery model with operations in India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, UK and US, also said its cash position for the quarter is at Rs1.22bn. Firstsource derived 55.1% of revenues from the US, 38.1% from the UK and 6.8% from the rest of the world, including India. As of 30 September, Firstsource had 48 centers, compared to 47 as of 30 June 2016. It has added 2 centers (one in India and one in UK) but shutdown one center in India.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information