Megaworld, the largest developer and lessor of office space in the Philippines, is looking at developing urban townships in various areas outside Metro Manila. The plan is to build townships that will bring business process outsourcing investors to locations outside the Philippine capital. Currently, Megaworld has over 12 townships outside Metro Manila. Megaworld senior vice president Jericho Go said there is a huge potential for growth in the provinces. He said Megaworld wants development to spread outside of the National Capital Region to equalize opportunities nationwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information