The Joint Foreign Chambers of the Philippines (JFCP) have been urged to invest more in the country’s business process outsourcing industry. Senator Joel Villanueva issued the call as he said more investment would translate into a more competitive industry, which would be good for every Filipino. The JFCP is a coalition of various foreign chambers from the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe, Japan and South Korea. The JFCP has committed to work toward increasing foreign direct investment flow in to the country and agreed on the importance of skills training and development of workers. The Philippine senator also urged President Rodrigo Duterte to attract foreign investment to create more jobs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information