A business process outsourcing (BPO) complex will be among the components of the P39billion Davao Coastline and Port Development Project of port developer and operator Mega Harbour. The project spans 200 hectares from the coast of the Davao Gulf and stretches some six to seven kilometers. It will have a port facility, industrial park, a commercial and financial center, a BPO complex, and a tourism hub. Mega Harbour chairman Reghis M. Romero II said that the project is intended to become Davao’s premier international gateway and window to the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information