The Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP) has brought in 150 Fortune 500 investors to join the 11th International Contact Center Conference and Expo (ICCE) on 27 September. It was the first time that the CCAP brought in 150 investors from Europe, US, Japan, Australia and other countries to see first-hand why the Philippines has become the ultimate customer experience center, said CCAP president Benedict Hernandez. Speakers from Fortune 500 companies and globally renowned firms such as Accenture, EGS, Frost & Sullivan, were also brought in to share their industry insights. The ICCCE is considered as the largest contact center industry event by size and scope. Discussions focused on the “Digital Phenomenon” and how the industry can use it to its advantage.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information