Rajiv Bansal, former chief financial officer of IT consultancy and outsourcing firm Infosys, has moved to US-based IT services firm DXC Technology, according to a Times of India report. Bansal has been appointed senior vice president and head of finance for the Americas at DXC Technology two years after he resigned as the CFO of ride-hailing service Ola. He joined Ola after leaving Infosys in October 2015. DXC is the IT services firm that was formed by the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise’s services business in 2016. In India, DXC employs about 42,000 of over 130,000 employees globally. DXC and Bansal have not yet commented on the report. Bansal’s departure from Infosys caused controversy due to the high severance pay he was granted, an issue which ended up in arbitration due to opposition from several of the company founders.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information