TOA Global, an Australian-owned outsourcing firm that focuses on accountancy services, has recently opened an office in Cebu, with plans to hire more staff in the coming months. The company already houses more than 1,000 employees in Metro Manila and Clark. The Cebu facility brings the number of TOA Global’s bases of operations to six. The Cebu opening comes as the firm said a large number of accounting firms in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States are looking to hire accountants, bookkeepers, finance professionals, and for several support roles. TOA Global CEO Craig Mansell highlighted the work ethic, skills, and knowledge of Filipino professionals as major reasons why the Philippines is an ideal offshoring destination, adding that client requests are coming from many countries aside from Australia. The firm has been highly impressed with the amount of accounting talent in Cebu, and noted that eleven of the top scorers on the recent CPA board exam were graduates of universities in the city.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information