Global outsourcing firm Genpact Limited said its second-quarter performance was strong, with total revenue hitting $729 million, up 9% from a year earlier. According to company data, total BPO revenue was $606 million, representing approximately 83% of total revenues, while IT revenue was $123 million, a 7% rise from a year earlier. Tiger Tyagarajan, Genpact’s president and CEO, said the company’s global clients and pipelines are expanding, and recent large deal wins mean the company is on the right track for further growth. With the Q2 figure, the company now expects slightly higher total revenue for the full year 2018 at between US$2.945 to US$3.01 billion, up from the prior outlook of US$2.93 to US$3.00 billion. The new figure represents a projected year-on-year growth rate in the range of approximately 8% to 10%.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information