German businessmen are interested and ready to invest in business process outsourcing (BPO) and manufacturing in the Philippines. German Ambassador Gordon Kricke said Germany plans to explore areas of investment partnerships with the Philippines, including providing technology for infrastructure and transportation projects. The German diplomat also said Germany’s development banks were eyeing more investments in the Philippines. Kricke urged President Rodrigo Duterte to fulfill his vow to cut bureaucratic red tape and improve business conditions in the country. Germany is the Philippines’ largest trading partner in the European Union.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information