Business process outsourcing firm Grand Innovasia Concept Corp (GICC) has been conducting a series of medical and dental mission for residents of Mariveles town in Bataan and workers of the Freeport Area of Bataan. The activities are in line with the company’s social programs to give back to the people. GICC, a BPO firm that provides technical support activities for online gaming, has already donated a total of P1.8m for medical mission. It also supported the construction of health centers in barangay Baseco and the Bataan Drug Rehabilitation center. Emmanuel Pineda, chairman of the Authority of the Freeport Area of Bataan (AFAB), extolled GICC for its CSR program that has helped ensure that AFAB’s labor force and the Mariveles community have access to medical services. GICC entered the Freeport Area of Bataan in 2014.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information