Irish business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Voxpro announced plans to open an office in the Philippines in the next financial quarter and employ 300 people. Voxpro said the opening of a centre of excellence in Manila will be funded by a EUR30 million fundraising with advisers Deloitte. The company, owned by husband and wife team Dan and Lina Kiely, has been presenting its ambitious plans to potential investors. Voxpro said the Manila office is part of efforts to move towards a structure that ensures it can meet the needs of customers in all time zones. It is understood that the company is looking at further locations in mainland Europe, Asia and the US and believes its workforce will grow to 3,000 in 12 to 18 months.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information