A new study released by MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global healthcare BPO market to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 10.2% from 2017 to 2022. By 2022, the market is expected to reach USD312.43bn, up from this year’s USD191.68bn. For this year, the US is expected to account for the largest share of the global healthcare BPO market, followed by Europe and rest of the world. The report said patent cliffs, complex clinical trial protocols, and new reporting requirements are forcing pharma companies to outsource their R&D and manufacturing processes to other countries, driving the healthcare outsourcing market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information