A recent study conducted by Technavio predicts that global IT outsourcing in capital markets will grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 4.41% over the period 2014-2019. The report, which looks at the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global IT outsourcing in the capital markets, showed that the demand for IT outsourcing during the 2014-2019 period will primarily come from the banking and financial services industries, government and manufacturing sectors, while other sectors such as retail and wholesale, telecommunications, energy, utilities, and chemicals, will account for approximate less than 10% of the global demand.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information