Global business process management (BPM) services provider WNS Limited has been named a “Leader” in NelsonHall’s 2016 Wealth and Asset Management BPS NEAT Report. WNS, which operates delivery centers worlwide, including the Philippines, India and China was named a leader in the categories of pre-investment focus, post-investment focus and overall. According to Andy Efstathiou, Research Director at NelsonHall, WNS has a market-leading wealth and asset management BPO capability and has built a strong and scalable practice in Wealth and Asset Management, with more than 500 employees and over 50 processes managed for clients across the globe.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information