Global business process management (BPM) services provider WNS Limited has been named a “Leader” in NelsonHall’s 2016 Wealth and Asset Management BPS NEAT Report. WNS, which operates delivery centers worlwide, including the Philippines, India and China was named a leader in the categories of pre-investment focus, post-investment focus and overall. According to Andy Efstathiou, Research Director at NelsonHall, WNS has a market-leading wealth and asset management BPO capability and has built a strong and scalable practice in Wealth and Asset Management, with more than 500 employees and over 50 processes managed for clients across the globe.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information