Megaworld Corp, one of the country’s top property developers, said it expects a remarkable growth in business process outsourcing (BPO) revenues in the next five years to bolster its rental revenues. Megaworld, which operates BPO buidings and offices, disclosed that its revenues in the first two months reached P2.29bn, or a 15.18% rise from the same period last year. With the expansion of its office and mall businesses, Megaworld expects consumer spending and the BPO sector to further drive revenues. Its Mactan Newtown project in Cebu is expected to attract more BPO locators when it opens.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information