At least 800 outsourcing industry professionals from more than 40 countries are expected to attend the 2016 Outsourcing World Summit organized by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). The annual event i`s scheduled on 15-17 February at the Disney Yacht & Beach Club Resort and Conference Center in Florida. First produced in 1998, the Summit has been held more than 30 times on five continents and is renowned for the quality of its speakers and the depth and breadth of its educational programs. During the summit, outsourcing customers, providers, advisors and academics come together to exchange ideas, identify latest trends and opportunities, the IAOP said on its website. Representatives from the Philippines were among the delegates at the 2015 Summit, which was also attended by leaders from top corporations, government entities, service providers and other organizations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information