The global procure-to-pay (P2P) outsourcing market is forecast to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 15.77% from this year to 2020. P2P is a relatively new area of outsourcing, helping companies bring on board outsourcing specialists to handle internal purchasing. Cut costs will be the key driver for the market, according to a report published by Market and Research. System integration, however, will continue to challenge the market. The report also identified Accenture, Capgemini, IBM, GEP, Infosys, and TCS as key players in the global P2P outsourcing market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information