Real estate consultancy Colliers International said the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry continues to propel the growth of the country’s office property market in Q2. In its quarterly market review, Colliers said the Philippine office property market maintained high occupancy levels in the quarter ending June, with the BPO industry sustaining the growth. Colliers director Julius Guevara said some 75,000 square meters of new office net usable area was completed during in Q2, bringing Metro Manila’s office stock to around 7.7 million square meters.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information