The global recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) market is forecast to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 14.4% from 2015 to hit USD10.67bn by 2022. The latest market research report released by Credence Research showed that the global RPO market was USD3.54bn in 2014 and continues to grow due to the adoption of RPO services in North America and Europe. The most significant factor fueling the market growth is the reduction in overhead costs of the client organizations. Additionally, outsourcing recruitment processes makes hiring much easier, faster and productive as compared to the traditional recruitment processes. Asia Pacific is estimated to emerge as the highest growing market for RPO, in terms of revenue and adoption, in the coming years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information