Global business process management firm Accenture is set to acquire global strategy consulting firm Kurt Salmon for a still undisclosed amount. Accenture has entered into an agreement to acquire the subsidiary of Management Consulting Group, expanding Accenture Strategy’s consulting capabilities. Kurt Salmon has more than 260 employees serving clients across the world. The company focuses on the retail industry, with offices in the US, Germany, UK, Japan and China. Following completion of the acquisition, Kurt Salmon’s employees are expected to join the Accenture Strategy retail industry practice.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information