As well as focusing on traditional infrastructure development, the Philippine government also needs to concentrate on building up the ICT and Internet infrastructure of the country. This was according to Lundgreen Capital founding CEO Peter Lundgreen. He said the current administration’s “Build, Build, Build” program is too focused on classical infrastructure. Lundgreen stressed that the government should also focus on constructing the country’s digital infrastructure and the Internet considering that the Philippines is among the top outsourcing destinations worldwide. Lundgreen also pointed out the country needs to improve its investment climate to attract another player in telecommunications industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information