Philippine developer Greenfield Development Corp (GDC) recently topped off two new towers, including a high-rise BPO office building, within Greenfield District. Greenfield Tower is targeted toward BPO locators in the city of Mandaluyong. Duane Santos, GDC’s general manager and executive vice president, said the developer is confident of the continued exponential growth of the Philippine BPO industry, prompting GDC to embark on the development of Greenfield Tower to be able to cater to the needs of BPO clients. Greenfield Tower stands to benefit from Greenfield District’s high-speed connectivity, giving advantage to BPO locators, Santos said. The tower is also located near major thoroughfares such as EDSA and Shaw Boulevard.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information