Effective 1 November, Stuart Discount will assume the position of CEO of the Professional Association of Customer Engagement (PACE). In his new role, Discount, formerly chairman of the PACE Board of Directors, will ensure that PACE continues to expand and deliver on all of its value pillars, including compliance, education, networking, and advocacy. Discount has a long and distinguished career in the contact center industry, having founded his own BPO company. He has also served in many roles on the PACE Board of Directors. As CEO, Discount will report to the PACE Board of Directors and execute upon strategies designed to expand the association’s objectives and improve member experience.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information