Accenture has entered into exclusive negotiations to acquire Altima, a full-service digital commerce agency, headquartered in France and with offices in China, Canada and the United States. The acquisition would boost Accenture Interactive’s capabilities in France and other key markets to help brands attract consumers and turn them into loyal customers with differentiated and compelling digital experiences. Financial details of the acquisition have not been disclosed. Altima creates and adapts experiences for eCommerce, mobile and in-store commerce. Its offering spans experience strategy, user experience design, digital marketing services and multichannel commerce platform implementation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information