Global IT services firm HCL Technologies has been named among the leaders in PEAK Matrix Assessment 2016. The Leaders were defined as those providers that display leadership in delivery capabilities as well as market success. HCL was recognized for its leadership and integrated services value proposition for the global capital markets by Everest Group. The Everest Group report entitled ‘IT Outsourcing in Global Capital Markets – PEAK MatrixTM Assessment 2016’ assessed the capabilities of 27 leading applications outsourcing service providers for their capabilities in specific sectors. Rahul Singh, President & Global Head – Financial Services, HCL Technologies, said the recognition underscores HCL’s leadership and distinct positioning in serving the business needs and transformation requirements of large global capital market businesses.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information