The Eastern Police District (EPD) in Metro Manila will soon conduct ‘Oplan Tokhang’ in business process outsourcing (BPO) companies at the Ortigas central business district in Pasig City. This was revealed by EPD Director Supt. Romulo Sapitula, who added that he had already instructed Station 1 commander Chief Insp. Edgar Aglipay to conduct Oplan Tokhang, the anti-drug campaign of the Philippine National Police where men in uniform knock on doors of the houses of those involved in the illegal drug trade and then urge them to give up their vices. Sapitula said the call centers have told the police that they are available for the talk and lecture at midnight. The EPD also wants mandatory drug test for workers in the private sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information