US-based revenue cycle management solutions provider GeBBS Healthcare Solutions has opened its second delivery center in the Philippines, with plans to employ 200 people before the end of this year. The second center, located in Manila, brings GeBBS total number of employees in the country to 5,000, whose focus is on the US healthcare revenue cycle management marketplace. The new center is expected to handle 10,000 calls a day and provide clients with more than 75% first-call resolution rates. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, GeBBS’ solutions include Health Information Management (HIM), eligibility and verification, accounts receivable management, and patient access. Utilising registered nurses in Manila, GeBBS can provide clinical data improvement and utilization reviews from the new center. Milind Godbole, Managing Director of GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, said the company aims to provide clients with superior financial benefits and provide patients with a positive customer service experience,
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information