The global healthcare information technology outsourcing market is expected to generate revenue of US$91.6 billion by the end of 2024. Between 2017 and 2024 it will grow at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of around 9.7%. In 2016, the market was valued at US$43.7 billion. The global healthcare industry requires electronic tracking systems to maintain medical records and billing information. This resulted in an increased demand for IT infrastructure, according to a new research study by Data Bridge Market Research titled: ‘Global Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market’. The research provides a comprehensive insight into the Healthcare IT Outsourcing markets restrains and drivers. Some of the major countries covered in this report are the US, Canada, Germany, France, the UK, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil. North America is expected to dominate the market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information