Global outsourcing solutions provider Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) has posted a three-fold rise in net profit in Q2 of this year. The Bangalore-based BPO firm grew 23% year-on-year, with organic growth contributing 4% and inorganic growth contributing another 6%. The growth, according to HGS global CEO Partha De Sarkar, was driven by robust domestic performance and increased offshoring. The company’s focus on healthcare, consumer and public sectors also witnessed good traction. The CEO also expressed optimism that the company’s acquisition of US-based firm Colibrium will bring in additional revenues. HGS has over 40,000 employees worldwide with a large employee base in India. It has a presence in 12 countries including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information