IBM has signed a seven-year, EUR46m (USD52m) technology outsourcing contract with global cosmetics firm Oriflame. The deal calls for IBM to handle Oriflame’s IT and financial operational services. IBM will focus on customer focus, productivity and automation to its technology and internal processes to support the continued digital business transformation of Oriflame in the areas of IT and finance. The new partnership will cover the entire Oriflame group, beginning in September 2016 and fully implemented by the end of 2017. Headquartered in the US, IBM is one of the top business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information