IBEX Holdings, the parent company of business process outsourcing (BPO) provider IBEX Global, plans to raise up to USD60m through an IPO on Nasdaq. The plan is to float four million shares at a price range between USD14m to USD16m. According to reports, the call center firm may use the proceeds to pay down its USD17m of net debt, and fund its expansion into new markets. IBEX operates call centers for some of the world’s largest telecoms, consumer electronics and financial services companies. It employs 3,900 full-time staff in 16 locations across the world, including the Philippines. The principal shareholder of the company is The Resource Group International Limited.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information