Comrise, a staffing, consulting and search technology firm headquartered in New York, is expanding its global reach into the Philippines to serve mostly Chinese companies looking for talent within the US and vice versa. In a statement, Comrise said the new office in the Philippines will provide offshore support to enhance the company’s service. The Philippine office will also pursue local business in the country. Comrise Asia Pacific President Ling Sheng Chen said the company leverages the local talent pool in recruitment process outsourcing and business process outsourcing to support its cross-border services initiatives. Comrise also has offices in the US, China, and Hong Kong.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information