PT ISS Indonesia, the local arm of Denmark-listed service outsourcing firm ISS, posted 14.8% revenue growth in Indonesia in 2016 despite the domestic economic slowdown. ISS Indonesia president director Elisa Lumbantoruan said 2016 was the best year for the outsourcing company even as they rejected some contracts to focus only on those who were willing to pay the rate set by the company. ISS Indonesia accounted for 4% of its parent company’s revenue in 2015. ISS, which also operates ISS Facility Services Philippines in Makati City, employs 61,000 workers serving 3,500 clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information