Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm IBEX Global further expands its footprint globally by opening a new call center facility in Managua, Nicaragua. IBEX Global’s Nicaragua facility, which adds 400 jobs to the area, is in partnership with global payments firm Western Union. The IBEX Nicaragua site will complement Western Union’s network of regional operating centers in the Philippines, Mexico, Costa Rica and Lithuania, as well as outsourced call centers in more than 20 sites around the world, according to a press statement. Tim Langley-Hawthorne, Senior Vice President, Technology Governance and Global Customer Care Operations at Western Union, said Western Union will be the first client of IBEX Nicaragua, expanding its collaboration beyond that in the Philippines. The site will deliver a full complement of BPO services such as customer care, email, chat and back office support.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information