US-headquartered clinical process outsourcing (CPO) firm HCCA was named Best Emerging IT-BPM firm for Healthcare at the recently concluded International ICT Awards in Manila. HCCA, which is one of the largest global employers of nurses and other healthcare workers from the Philippines, said the award encourages the company to continuously live its commitment to supporting the healthcare industry with patient-centered CPO solutions. HCCA offers a full spectrum of CPO services to clients in the United States. The International ICT Awards recognizes the most successful companies in the IT-BPM industry. It is organized by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the IT-Business Process Association of the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information